Global Market Operations Officer
- Standard / Permanent
- ID-JW-Jakarta Raya
- OPERATION PROCESSING
Performing on Global Market operations daily activities (Foreign Exchange, Money Market, Fixed Income, Derivatives, etc.), ensure activities are performed in compliance with relevant procedures, internal and external regulatory and compliance requirements, the BNPP standards of Code of Conduct and the BNPP IT Security policies.
- Minimize operational failure, including but not exclusively the risk of fraud by helping to devise and by implementing sufficient regular controls
- Ensure appropriate escalation to management and/or permanent control (or compliance as appropriate) as soon as an issue is identified
- Ensure adherence to AML/FS‐related Group Policies and execution of associated operational controls, and to promptly escalate any resulting hit for analysis and decision.
- To join necessary training in order to upgrade skills and to receive a proper coaching to be able to perform the job properly and effectively.
- To ensure proper execution of all transactions in conformity with common systems, procedures and practices.
- Perform as back up roles and support functions of co-worker in Operations activities as per agreed back-up arrangement when it is needed.
- Working with Global Market Operations supervisor for any local and regional project and to deliver and implement the project within the timeline.
- Maintain proper filing of documents (paper & electronic) owned by the team.
- Understand and execute transaction in compliance with regulation and internal policy.
- Maintain strong relationship with front office, ops team and other stakeholder in order to broadened network and improve business process.
- Provide response on timely basis for inquiry related to GMO transaction.
- Bring direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework.
- To implement strong control procedures according to Group standards and ensure staff adherence.
- Comply with internal and external regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Comply with the BNPP standards of Code of Conduct.
- Comply with the BNPP IT Security policies.
- Soft skills (supervisory, time management, teamwork, problem solving, etc.
- Communication skills (verbal and written) – English & Bahasa Indonesia.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge on business/PC applications
- Good product knowledge (FX, MM, Fixed Income, Derivatives, etc.)
- Good understanding on Global Market Operations processes and activities
- Risk Management Certification Level 2 (BSMR/LSPP)