Asset Management – Equity – Investment Analyst, Indonesia
- Standard / Permanent
- ID-JW-Jakarta Raya
- FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
Role Description and Purpose
- Act as member of Investment and Research Functions;
- To provide fundamental research information on the Equity Sector and other relevant developments to the Portfolio Manager;
- To develop and manage stock portfolio models that integrate research and analysis results and match BNPP AM Investment strategies and policies and legal and other requirements from Customers to maximize performance compared to benchmarks;
- To make regular reports to Customers and support the Marketing Department.
- Market & Company Analysis: Responsible for carrying out research functions and analyzing macroeconomic conditions and industrial sectors; conduct research and analysis on securities in investment portfolios that are and/or will be used as investment portfolios; and create and document notes and reports on research results;
- Decision Making Process: To contribute to the decision-making process of the equity model portfolio;
- Stock recommendation & Model Portfolio: To provide stock recommendations, create company reports related to stock recommendations, and generate new stocks recommendation ideas;
- Market updates: To provide macro / economic related market updates;
- Company Knowledge: Continuously update techniques and methods that add value to the research model;
- Compliance: To ensure that portfolio management and implementation of tasks complies with legal, regulatory, client and internal guidelines. Ensure that all procedures are followed; ensure all processes and activities are fulfilled in accordance with SOP; continually review and revise them as necessary to mitigate business risks and mitigation processes within the investment department;
- Client Management & Reporting: Provide ongoing feedback to Management in the form of regular (monthly) reports and written suggestions and corrective actions; Prepare timely delivery of accurate and good quality reports consisting of market overview: macro, Equity and Outlook; Performance of each portfolio and benchmark;
- Commercial Support: To support the commercial efforts of BNPP AM (sales team) when requested, to make presentations, collaborate to increase the credibility of BNPP AM and to promote BNPP AM; Support Sales & Marketing Department with regular investment updates, specific market conditions, product development, training for market education;
- Project & Task Management: Take an active role as a leader or member of projects and/or assigned tasks in Indonesia and to produce timely and quality deliveries.
Essential Qualification & Experience
- Having minimum 3 years experience with the same role;
- Proficiency knowledge in the Asset Management business;
- Proficiency in written and spoken Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia) and English is a must;
- Able to work in a team;
- Have a WMI license; FRM or CFA charter holders will be preferred.
Essential Skills / Competencies
- Strong managerial ability and organizational skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and good ability to understand strategic business issues and appreciate compliance, risk and legal implications;
- Strong interpersonal skills, maintaining good partnerships with other departments;
- Strong communication skills, understanding the intended audience, and providing effective communications.
Offers you may be interested in